

So the best book in the world was finally made to a movie! I was so excited to go see TWILIGHT! Me and my friends bought tickets to the midnight showing and waited starting at 8 o'clock- 4hours to see the movie. There were news cameras there and everything! I made a shirt with Edwards picture that said 'Team Edward'! When it started I was going crazy and all I could think about was seeing Edwards face blown up on the big screen! Well it turns out (my opinion) that was the only thing good about the movie, was seeing the hottest man alive on the big screen. I don't want to give anything away but I have two words to describe it cheesy and awkward! It's OK though cause I still love the books and nothing will change that. It was still a good movie if you haven't read the books and look past the cheesy awkward parts. I hope everyone still goes and sees it, just for Edwards sake! EDWARD IS SO HOT! I WANT TO MARRY HIM NOW! Oh Twilight! I have been waiting to see this movie since forever ago! I cried the first time I saw the trailer! Well they just mixed parts up and stuff, it was still good to see it in movie form. Like they say in Australia....No worries mate!
5 comments:
So you saw twilight at twilight!
So our ward had baptisms for the dead this morning at 5:00 a.m. and several of the girls went to the midnight twighlight...some tired girls, but they said they liked it but it does'nt follow the book perfeactly. I think if you love a book the movie is always a let down...except for Ann of green gables. Well hope you had fun!
Lyndee and Edward...sounds good!
hey where are the picture with me and you and sam.by the way this is sarah. i love you.
Ha! I'm glad to see "I" already posted. I had no clue Sarah had left a comment so it was funny to see that. Well I hate to break it to you Lyndee but your picture says 12:01 which isn't midnight. But I doubt your lover boy Edward would care. What's one minute to someone who's immortal?
Twilight at midnight, haha, I hadn't even thought of that! Oh my goodness, I want to see it so bad! The book is almost always better than the movie, but just for Edward!!
Post a Comment