Well I surivied my first day as an ASU student! ASU is so crazy! Everywhere you look there are a million people! In my Accounting class there are over 300 students! Crazy! If I took that class at EAC there would be like 15-20! I am still trying to battle the big city traffic! There are cute guys everywhere that is the only good part! I will get used to it I am sure....maybe!
5 comments:
aw lyn lyn! it will get better and you have cute boys...hehe can't wait to see you this weekend!
I'M SO GLAD I SAW YOU!!!!!!!!!! It made my day!
Hey!! It was so cool seeing in at good ol' ASU!! What are you studying? You are gonna love it!! remember EFY? ha ha good times. well, hope to see you around some more!! - Brittany
haha that is funny I am sure none of the boys are cuter than Brenton though!! ahaha
yay go us asu girls
Post a Comment